Mon, Jul 08|
Kamloops Art Party Studio
Kids Summer Camp Week 1
Crafting fun décor projects for your room, as well as engage in art activities that encourages self-expression and experimentation. This camp is for ages 8-12
Time & Location
Jul 08, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – Jul 12, 2019, 4:00 p.m.
Kamloops Art Party Studio, 1428 Lorne Street, Kamloops, BC, Canada
About The Event
Kamloops Art Party and Craft Night Kamloops are collaborating in the camp with the most creative fun this summer! Your child will be crafting their own room decor, as well as experimenting with a wide variety of artistic mediums. Included in the price of each camp:
- all materials to create various practical craft projects your child will use (these are not your average crafts!)
- use of real artist supplies
- acrylic/ watercolour/ glow in the dark painting
- drawing fundamentals and personal sketchbooks to take home
- clay sculpting
- face painting tutorial
- a hat and/ or headband customised with your child's own art expression
- a healthy snack each day (please still send your child with a lunch if they are going to be participating in the all day camp)
- an art show at the end of the day on Friday displaying a piece of art from each child (they are going to be so proud to show you what they've created!!)
Three camp options to choose from. Full Day Camp runs Monday- Friday from 9-4 and is $370 per child. Morning Camp runs Monday- Friday 9-12 and is $199 per child.
Afternoon Camp runs Monday- Friday 1-4 and is $199 per child.
CAMP POLICIES: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS
Please arrive on time for camp. Morning drop off window is 8:45–9:00am, afternoon drop off window is 12:50–1:00pm. If you have signed up for full day camp, lunch time care is provided 12pm-1pm (a lunch is not!)
The pick-up time window is 11:45–12pm and 3:45–4pm. Please allow a few extra minutes for pickup.
If possible, please try to use the washroom at home before coming to the studio to avoid lineups and delayed start of camp.
Please pack a nut free lunch for your child if they are attending the full day camp. Many children have severe nut allergies.
Please be dressed for mess as we will be painting with acrylics (which do not come out of clothing). We have aprons here at the studio to borrow but sometimes pants, shorts and shoes get messy too.
No credits or refunds at anytime. No exceptions. Transfers may be permitted at least 14 days prior to the start date of your camp if there are still spaces available in other camp weeks. No make up times for missed days or time. No credits or refunds for missed time.
Please know that in the event of behavioural issues, our policy is to call the parents for immediate pick up. No credit or refund.
11 - 4 pm Monday - Friday You will be required to fill out a waiver day before the camp begins.$370.00
Half Day - Morning
9 am - 12 pm Monday - Friday$199.00
Half Day - Evening
1 pm - 4 pm Monday - Friday$199.00