Wed, Jan 11|
Kamloops Art Party
Teens 6 Week Mixed Media (Wednesday Classes)
Engage in art activities that encourages self-expression and experimentation. This class is for ages 12-18.
Time & Location
Jan 11, 3:30 p.m. – Feb 15, 5:00 p.m.
Kamloops Art Party, 177 Tranquille Rd #8, Kamloops, BC V2B 3E8, Canada
About The Event
Looking for something creative for your teen to do?? Look no further!! This 6 week mixed media art class has been designed to inspire and engage teens (ages 12-18) in self-expression and expirementation.
Included in the price of each camp:
- Intro to resin pouring: Create pendants, keychains or window hangs like a pro
- Acrylic paintings: Get to know color theory and perspective in a fun and creative way
- Sculpting: Use air dry clay to create their own masterpiece with special tools, and then paint it
- Ceramic 101: Create ceramic pieces and learn the ceramic process
- Watercolor painting: Create an original watercolor painting and learn how to go with the "flow"
- Paint Pours: Let the paint do the work and learn pro pouring techniques
- Wood burning: fundamentals into the woodburning process with a practice piece.
- Personal sketch book: Learn different sketching techniques with daily warm ups
The class runs every Wednesday, 3:30 - 5:00PM from January 11 - February 15.
$229+ per teen and includes all supplies and professional instructions from our artists.
CAMP POLICIES: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS
Please arrive on time for class and allow a few extra minutes for pickup and clean up.
Please be dressed for mess as we will be using some suppleis which do not come out of clothing. We have aprons here at the studio to borrow but sometimes pants, shorts and shoes get messy too.
Please note: There are no credits or refunds at anytime. Transfers may be permitted at least 14 days prior to the start date of your camp if there are still spaces available in other camp weeks. In case of emergency, up times for missed days or time may be scheduled during drop in hours.
Please know that in the event of behavioural issues, our policy is to call the parents for immediate pick up. No credit or refund.
3:30 - 5:30 pm